Friday 26 November, 20:00, via zoom (in Greek)
Free attendance. Registration needed.
A discussion about domestic violence, sexual harassment, and other forms of gendered violence, and how to fight against them.
- Sofia Bekatorou, Olympic Champion, #MeToo Pioneer
- Clio Papapantoleon, Lawyer: “MeToo and criminal justice”
- Anna Michalakeli,Social Anthropologist, Program Coordinator at the Centre for Research on Women’s Issues “Diotima”: “Deficiencies and Resistances of the Gender-Based Violence (GBV) Response and Support System”
- Alexia Tsouni, Member of the Editorial Committee of the Women’s Rights Association “To Mov”: “Feminist solidarity, Targetting and Support”
- Carmen Zografou, researcher-filmmaker, and MyrtoTsilimpounidi, researcher-photographer, members of the “Feminist Autonomous Research Centre”: “The Violence of Invisibility and Voices of Resistance”.
The discussion will be chaired by the WIFT GR President, Rea Walldén.